(Sensors: Actuators: Interfaces: Engineering Physics)
Batch I: 7th to 11th August 2017
Batch II: 2nd to 6th October 2017
To design and build an operational system to understand how to design a system with sensors and interfaces
Am I eligible?
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (students of all disciplines)
B.Sc / M.Sc (students of all disciplines)
PhD. students of Science & Engineering streams
- Fundamentals of Sensors
- Embedded Systems and interfaces
- Engineering Physics
- System Design
The participants will be:
- Introduced to fundamentals of Sensors and develop the understanding of how to use embedded & wireless hardware and programming skills to realize a system design.
- Participants will be trained through hands-on approach to develop a stand-alone weather monitoring system.
- Sensor system design mini-laboratory includes required set off embedded controllers, electronic components, sensors, actuators and other necessary tools to create individual system. Each and every participant can explore experiment and innovate with the portable mini-laboratory. This Personal mini-laboratory will be property of the participant.
- Participants will be certified after successful completion of the workshop.
(Includes food, accommodation and IoT mini-laboratory)
Prof. Patha Sreedhar – 88067 77865
Mr.Dinesh Joje – 99237 00296
Last date for registration
Batch I: 31st Jul. 2017
Batch II: 25th Sep. 2017
*Inclusive of Tax