(System Design: Packaging: Product Design)
Batch I: 21st to 25thAugust 2017
Batch II: 11th to 15th September 2017
To design and build an operational system to understand how to design a system with sensors and interfaces
Am I eligible?
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (students of all disciplines)
B.Sc / M.Sc (students of all disciplines)
PhD students of Science & Engineering streams
- System design
- Application design and development
- Product design and development
The participants will be:
- Introduced to fundamentals of design principles and develop the understanding of how to use engineering concepts from multiple disciplines and apply them to develop an application and a product.
- Participants will be trained through hands-on approach to develop design, build home automation system using sensors, actuators, controllers, and interfaces. This would enable the participants to understand how to apply theoretical engineering concepts to develop a product.
- Engineering Product Design mini-laboratory includes required set off embedded controllers, electronic components, sensors, actuators and other necessary tools to create individual system. Each and every participant can explore experiment and innovate with the portable mini-laboratory. This Personal mini-laboratory will be property of the participant.
- Participants will be certified after successful completion of the workshop.
(Includes food, accommodation and IoT mini-laboratory)
Prof. Patha Sreedhar – 88067 77865
Mr.Dinesh Joje – 99237 00296
Last Date for Registration
Batch I: 14th Aug. 2017
Batch II: 4th Sep. 2017
*Inclusive of Tax