Eligibility Criteria for all programmes
Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc / AMIE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT /Electrical/Mechatronics/ or related areas, OR Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology (e.g.ME / MTech / MS) OR Postgraduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g. MSc in Computer Science / IT / Electronics / etc.), OR Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, OR MCA, MCM, OR Postgraduate in Physics/ Chemistry/ Computational Sciences / Mathematics/Electronics Science or allied areas.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. ( For Programme Specific requirement refer Table 1.
- No age restriction.
- Candidates who have appeared / will be appearing for final qualifying examinations are also eligible.
Table 1: List of programmes with Specific Eligibility Criteria
|Intelligent Systems||Intelligent Systems & Robotics||PGC-ISR||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|Intelligent Energy Systems||PGC-IES||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|Intelligent Agircultural Systems||PGC-IAGS||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|Intelligent Biomedical Systems||PGC-IBS||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|Internet of Things||PGC-IOT||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|Electronic & Photonics Systems||Embedded Systems Design||PGC-ESD||Minimum 50 % in Graduation|
|VLSI Design||PGC-VLSI||Minimum 55 % in Graduation|
|Photonics Integrated Circuit Design||PGC-PIC||Minimum 55 % in Graduation|
|Applied Material Science||Food Technology|
|Nanoscience & Nanotechnology|
Unique Features/ Highlights:
- Academic -Industry standard planned and structured programmes
- 24 weeks full time Programme with more than 1800 hrs of lectures and projects
- Enrolled candidate starts with project in the first module itself
- Curriculum updated regularly based on industry standards
- 24 hours Working Laboratories
- Well-stocked library with access to professional Journals
- Well-equipped laboratories with real-time instruments, equipment and gadgets
- Complete curriculum delivered with hands-on approach as per international practice
- Candidate passing out with distinction will be facilitated with an award along with cash prize in each programme
- Support for publishing research work at international and national level conferences
- Support and guidance for Social Skills development and entrepreneurship
Admitted candidates will be provided with individual, professional workspaces. They will be provided a mini-laboratory which contains all the necessary electronic hardware, software and tools required during the programme in addition to the common facility available in the Laboratories. This mini-laboratory would be property of the selected candidate.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Candidates must read and understand the rules pertaining to payment and refund of fees, before seeking admission to any program. No disputes regarding refunds will be entertained once the fees are paid.
If a programme is cancelled by Pralhad P. Chhabria Research Center due to lack of the minimum required number of students, the programme fee paid will be refunded to the candidates. However, these candidates may be offered admission to another programme preferred by them.
During verification of the certificates at the time of registration, if any candidate is found to be non-eligible for the admitted programme, the first installment fee of Rs. 10,000/- will not be refunded. Provisionally admitted students who are unable to produce the proof of qualification for the admitted programme within the first 3 months of the programme commencement will not be eligible for any refund of fees paid.
Cancellation/Withdraw of Admission
Candidates desiring to withdraw their admission during any stage of the admission process may do so by filling the withdrawal form.
Students desiring to withdraw their admission after the commencement of the programme may do so by submitting the prescribed withdrawal forms.
Points to be noted with regard to cancellation/withdrawal of admission
If a candidate who has paid the programme fee wishes to withdraw their admission before the commencement of the programme Rs. 1000 will be deducted and balance will be reimbursed/refunded.
If a student wishes to withdraw their admission after the commencement of the programme (but within 15 days) Rs. 25, 000 will be deducted and balance will be reimbursed/refunded.
After 15 days of commencement of the programme, no fees will be refunded.
Admissions Certificate Programme 2018
|Applications open till||20th September 2018|
|Last date for payment of first installment||26th September 2018|
|Commencement of Certificate Programme||03rd October 2018|
Eligible candidates register online: www.ppcrc.in
Registered Candidates Complete online Application form
Counseling/Interview and Admission (Skype Based interview for outstation Candidates)
Payment of First Term Fees to confirm Admission
Programme Enrollment Procedure (Including submission of documents)
Commencement of the Programme
Mr. Dinesh Joje
Tel: +91 22933441/ Extn. 239
Mob. No. : +91 8380054861/ +91 9766114400
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org