Topics: Embedded Systems, Communication Systems and Sensors
Batch III : 29th – 30th April 2017
To design and build basic IOT system
B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (students of all disciplines)
B.Sc / M.Sc (students of all disciplines)
PhD. students of Science & Engineering streams
- Exploring Embedded Hardware
- Wireless modules
- Exploring Software Design Tools (Python, Embedded C)
- Data Transfer Techniques
Personal IoT Mini-laboratory:
IoT mini-laboratory includes required set of embedded controllers, electronic components, sensors and other necessary tools to create individual IoT system. Each and every participant can explore, experiment and innovate with the portable mini-laboratory. This Personal Mini-laboratory will be property of the participant.
- The participants will be introduced to fundamentals of Internet of Things and develop the understanding of how to use embedded & wireless hardware and programming skills to realize an IoT application.
- The participants will be provided with Personal Mini-laboratory.
- The participant will be trained with hands-on approach in order to have an in-depth insight into the domain of IoT and expose them to future of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) convergence.
Things to Know:
Classes will be held Day & Night
Participants are suggested to bring their personal laptops
( Includes Food, Accommodation & IoT mini-laboratory )
Beneficiary Name : International Institute of Information Technology
Bank Account Number : 00072000006708
Name of Bank : HDFC Bank Ltd
Branch : Bhandarkar Road
IFSC Code : HDFC0000007
Prof. Amit Patwardhan – 99237 00296
Prof. Yashodhan Mandke – 98237 88654
Prof. Sreedhar Patha – 88067 77865
Prof. Bhushan Patil – 82378 16916
Pune students may opt to attend the workshop as day scholars. However, night sessions will not be repeated.
*Inclusive of tax